As licensed general contractors since 1976, we completely understand the building process and know exactly what to look for while inspecting the quality of a home or commercial building.
If repairs or remodeling are necessary, HiCaliber is happy to provide a complimentary estimate to you, upon request. Guaranteed, we are the most thorough and comprehensive property-inspection company available in the region. We’ll give you the service you expect and deserve. It’s important to have an inspection performed with a company you can trust. Our sought-after and highly referred business speaks for itself. We are, and always will be “Committed to Excellence”.
ACI: Certified Construction Consultant, Certified Construction Inspector, Construction Project Manager
HIF: Registered Home Inspector, Certified Housing Consultant, Certified Home Inspector
- Lead – Mold – Radon – Termite
- Structural Settling Testing Available
- Residential & Commercial Inspections
- Consultation Service Available
- Computer Inspection Reports
- Pre-Construction Progress Reports
- Complimentary Estimates & Repairs Included If Necessary
Home Inspection Pricing Breakdown
|Up to 1500||Call for quote|
|1501 – 2000||Call for quote|
|2001 – 2500||Call for quote|
|2501 – 3000||Call for quote|
|3001 – 3500||Call for quote|
|3501 – 4000||Call for quote|
|4001 – 4500||Call for quote|
|4501 – 5000||Call for quote|
|5001 – 5500||Call for quote|
|over 5501 sq. ft.||Call for quote|
|Duplex||Call for quote|
|Triplex||Call for Quote|
|Fourplex||Call for quote|
|Pool and Spa||Call for quote|
Included In Each Inspection
- Structure – Includes foundation, framing and the impact of weather, time and gravity.
- Roofing – Evaluates age, flashing, gutter, downspouts, skylights, chimneys, roof penetrations, and ventilation.
- Exterior – Examine doors, windows, siding, trim, porches/decks, driveways, walkways, and grading around the house.
- Interior – Analyze ceilings, walls, floors, doors, windows, steps, stairways, counter tops, cabinets and garage doors.
- Electrical – Inspect receptacles, fixtures, ceiling fans, switches, service panels, breakers, smoke, and carbon alarms.
- Plumbing – Review piping, water supply piping, waste and vent piping, fixtures, toilets, sinks, showers, hose bibs, and water softeners.
- Heating and Cooling Systems – Inspect air conditioning, heat pump/furnace equipment air handler, condenser, evaporation coils, condensation drain supply, return ducting, ventilation, insulation, and fireplaces.
- Appliances – If in the home at the time of inspection.
- Swimming Pool/Hot Tub – Inspect pool interior finish, decking, visible piping, electrical, pump, and filter screen enclosures.
HiCaliber provides the following environmental tests at additional charge, upon request.
|Environmental Test||Cost Per Sample||Environmental Test Details|
|Indoor Air Quality||Call for quote||Air samples are taken inside and outside the home at suspected problem areas. Results of any concentration of harmful air contaminants, allergens, types of mold, etc. are provided in a thorough report.|
|48 Hour Radon Test||Call for quote||Samples are taken in suspected problem areas over a period of 48 hours. After collected, the Radon samples are sent to a laboratory for evaluation.|
|Energy Audit||Call for quote||Multiple areas of the home are tested and examined for heat and cold efficiency. Problem areas are described in a checklist report and given at the time of the home inspection.|
|Meth Use & Lab Detection||Call for quote||Samples are taken at possible problem areas throughout the home. Once collected, samples are sent to a professional laboratory to determine the presence and concentration of Methamphetamine use or production.|
|Asbestos Sampling||Call for quote||Samples are taken at possible problem areas throughout the home. Once collected, samples are sent to a professional laboratory to determine the presence and concentration of Asbestos.|
|Mold Sampling||Call for quote||Cotton swab and/or air samples are taken at possible problem areas throughout the home. Once collected, samples are sent to a professional laboratory to determine the presence, concentration, and type of mold.|
|Lead Sampling||Call for quote||Samples are taken at possible problem areas throughout the home. Once collected, samples are sent to a professional laboratory to determine the presence and concentration of Lead.|