Our Mission: Committed to Excellence!
HiCaliber delivers improved lifestyle, comfort and cleanliness for all commercial and residential customers. We are a hard-working, highly-experienced team that values professionalism, integrity, honesty, fairness and loyalty in our relationships with customers and fellow employees. We are committed to excellence; delivering superior-quality services at affordable prices in a timely manner. Our goal is to lead our industry in safety standards, customer satisfaction and cost efficiency to accomplish our corporate mission.
Experience Does Matter
HiCaliber has been in business serving Utah, Arizona, and Nevada since 1976. We have built and rebuilt more than 40,000 homes! HiCaliber offers many different services which enable us to better serve the needs of our customers. We stay current on the latest trends and practices with continued education courses and certifications, and have always used state-of-the-art equipment and time-tested techniques to provide the best results possible. We’re a company that gets the job done right the first time.
Our business also has an incredible resume and reputation! We’re known for our honesty, dedication, loyalty, hard work, and for always putting our customers first. It’s not what you take from the community, it’s what you give back that counts. We are truly “Committed to Excellence”.
Our customers are protected by our 5-Year Guarantee on all services performed by our experienced professionals, and we are certified in every phase of the restoration process. Regardless of smoke, soot, sewer, fire or water damage, we specialize in the complete restoration of your home or office! We are sensitive to your frame of mind, not only at the time of loss, but throughout the entire restoration process.
In the event of a loss, make sure you put yourself in the hands of the truly qualified professionals of HiCaliber.
Below is a partial list of our credentials for attending to these conditions:
- Association of Construction Inspectors – Certified Construction Consultant, Certified Construction Inspector, Certified Construction Project Manager
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) for Water Damage and Carpet Cleaning
- DRIEAZ Certificates for Professional De-flooding School & Advanced De-Flooding School
- DriZone: Advanced Restorative Drying Training Program
- Certified BCI Technical Ultrasonic Cleaning & Restoration Training Program
- Member of the Accredited Better Business Bureau
- Housing Inspection Foundation – Registered Home Inspector, Certified Housing Consultant, Certified Home Inspector
2012 Angie’s List Super Service Award
2013 Angie’s List Super Service Award